DR ROD Hot Rod Hire offers luxury vehicles that were considered the limousines of their era. The 1928 Ford Tourers, 1934 Ford Sedan and 1934 Chev Sedan and Tudor come with professional, courteous and friendly chauffeurs who become discretely involved and are always willing to help when those special moments require attention.
At Diamonds 4 Life we remember the sacrifice of all Australians who died in war, fighting to give us the freedoms we enjoy.
Our showroom will be closed tomorrow for ANZAC Day, and will open as usual on Monday.
The team at Diamonds 4 Life
Preliminary sketch of your design 3D model prototype Your own custom piece
Having a bespoke ring commissioned can be a daunting process. Here's an idea of the process involved here at Diamonds 4 Life. Our staff have years or experience working with customers to make the process as fulfilling as possible.
- To begin the process, a simple email or call is enough, or drop into our showroom to see our range and we can make an appointment for a design consultation.
- At your consultation you can let us know what kind of ring you are thinking of, bring pictures of designs, or just share your ideas. Some clients are 100% sure of what they want. Others are 1% sure. That’s ok! We’ll ask questions that come from years of experience in order for us to reach a final design and choose stones and metal. We'll put together some preliminary sketches of your design, then later use our CAD design software to come up with a 3D model of your design, obligation free.
- We'll send a quote with the cost and time frame for completion. The design, stones, and metal to be used in your custom ring will be finalised to ensure you're 100% happy. A 50% deposit is paid and we'll get started creating your custom piece.
- You'll be kept informed at all stages of the process and when your ring is ready we'll contact you to arrange a viewing. The remainder of the cost is paid and the ring is yours!
To book a no obligation consultation, please contact us.
You might have noticed the last few days that the Diamonds 4 Life website has just had a design update, with a fresh, more modern look and feel that we feel best suits our brand. We have worked hard to create a functional site that showcases what we are all about and is easier for clients and site visitors to use. We would like to say a special thanks to the crew at WebsiteWise for their efforts in crafting a fantastic website for our clients.
We have added more information and features for your convenience:
- Mobile Optimisation to view the site and make enquiries anywhere, any time from your Smartphone or tablet.
- Detailed information on the custom jewellery services we offer.
- Photo Gallery to view our recent custom pieces.
- Blog where we will post regular updates of our services and industry announcements.
- Easy subscription to our Newsletter to receive upcoming news via email.
- Testimonials to read what our clients have to say about our jewellery and services.
- Detailed FAQs to assist with any questions you may have regarding our products and services.
Leave a comment or follow us on Facebook, we would love to hear your feedback.